It’s hiring time here at Skeleton Productions!
Following our most successful month in Skeleton history we thought it was high time we expanded our fantastic workforce.
We are looking for a Post Production Executive to handle a wide variety of bespoke and high volume video productions at our Nottingham HQ.
As a Post Production Executive, you’ll be stationed at our head office at the University of Nottingham’s Innovation Park, working directly with key clients from the UK and further afield.
Your working day could be spent working for client sectors as diverse as Universities, FTSE 100 companies and even editing the odd greyhound race or Bollywood movie on a particularly quirky day!
Skills and Interests
To be a Post Production Executive at Skeleton Productions you’ll need:
• To be skilled to a very high level on Adobe Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop), and able to use it on a PC.
• To be competent in exporting video/ animation in various formats, and across various media.
• To be skilled to a high level in the creation of animation and motion graphics.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• A polite, confident and friendly manner.
• To enjoy working as part of a team and building relationships.
• A positive attitude.
• Flexibility and quick thinking.
• To enjoy working within a target-driven, often pressured, team environment.
To apply for the role of Post Production Executive please submit your Showreel and CV to:
The deadline for applications is Thursday 10th May at 5PM.
You will hear from us by 5PM Friday 11th May if we wish to invite you for an interview on Tuesday 15th May, so please keep this date free in your diary.