Senior Video Producer
We're looking for a Switched on Senior Producer
Hi. We’re Skeleton, a video agency who designs highly effective strategies and video content for our clients. We’re a friendly, close-knit team of specialists who love a creative challenge and believe in continually growing and learning new skills.
We help diverse businesses & brands from all over the globe get the most from video (think Boots, Samsung, and Airbus). Our dream is to become the UK’s most-loved video agency, famous for our creativity, technical wizardry, and the amazing results we achieve for our clients.
About the role
As a Senior Producer, you’ll be responsible for live action and animation projects from early stages of pre-production right through to client delivery and distribution. You’ll oversee all types of production from simple 2-person shoots to complex campaigns with multiple deliverables. You'll be comfortable managing teams through creative development, scripting, filming, motion design, animation, post production and activation.
Working closely with Skeleton’s Clients, you’ll develop trusted relationships through knowledge of your craft, clear and consistent communication, and your up-to-the-minute handle on where everything is up to.
You’ll ensure a high-level of collaboration between our in-house teams: Motion Design, Account Management and Production, as well as our broader external crew. You’ll be respectful and supportive of all project contributions and sensitive to the needs of the teams. On a daily basis you'll allocate work, conduct review sessions, submit work to the client, and share client feedback with the team. You’ll stay across project progress and be able to pivot quickly if plans change.
Above all, you’ll focus on enabling the creation of high-quality content to help Skeleton’s clients achieve ‘remarkable’ outcomes.
You’re both analytical as well as a creative thinker. You’re organised, hard working and thorough and you know your way around a spreadsheet. You’re also imaginative, passionate and have great instincts for managing creatives to build projects from script to screen.
Your client liaison skills are excellent and you’ll draw on your breadth and depth of experience to present work with confidence and clarity. You have an agile mindset, able to flex and innovate according to the different needs of each project. You enjoy working independently and as part of a team to solve exciting and challenging client problems.
With your strong organisational skills, you’ll reliably manage budgets, schedules and resources.
You’ll operate with determination and conviction, always striving to achieve the very best for our clients on every project.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee video content projects from concept to delivery, ensuring delivery on time, to budget and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Maintain excellent, professional relationships with Skeleton’s clients, our internal team and freelancers
- For Animated content: Collaborate with the Creative lead to manage key stages such as briefing, scripting, previsualisation, storyboarding, animation, voice casting and sound design
- For Filmed content: Manage pre-production and production of shoots, including setup and filming, contributors, locations and follow through into post-production
- For Social content: Have a clear understanding of the digital strategy and manage timely production of all assets
What you'll bring to the table
- 5+ years video production experience in a producer role
- Experience managing clients from different scales of business and with different levels of understanding of video production processes
- Experience guiding narrative development and/or production with a keen awareness of the key principles of storytelling
- Experience working with copywriters to develop concepts, outlines, and scripts
- Experience planning, budgeting, scheduling and managing live action and animated video content
- Experience briefing, casting and managing acting and voice-over talent
- Experience managing all key stages of live action and animated video production
- A good understanding of social media channels and formats
- Be confident and self-assured with excellent client liaison and communication skills
- Be personable and a great team player
- Have a strong attention to detail, be well-organised and systematic, even under pressure
- Have a developed creative aesthetic, an affinity for the great work that Skeleton creates
- Be nimble, flexible and creative in your approach to problem solving
- A hunger to continuously learn and develop your skills
- A sense of humour is always a plus
What we're offering
£40-42K depending on experience
A personal training budget of £500 per year that will complement your personal development plan
Joint-funded workplace pension
25 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holidays)
Other Cool Stuff
Hybrid working model
Regular social events
Christmas & Summer parties
Early 5 pm finish on Fridays
Professional development pathways
Mental wellbeing encouraged and supported
Terms & Conditions
Subject to a 3-month probationary period