Yes, the time has come to add to the Skeleton team. We're looking for an Animator and Motion Graphics Designer to join us in creating awesome video content for our clients.
If you know someone perfect for the role, please share this post with them. (Details on how to apply are below.)
Keep scrolling for the job spec:
Animator / Motion Graphics Designer
Hi. We’re Skeleton, a video production agency that crafts creative and engaging videos for our clients. We’re a friendly, close-knit team of specialists who believe in continually learning and pushing ourselves.
We help diverse businesses & brands from all over the globe to get the most from video (think Boots, Samsung, and the NHS). Our aim is to become the UK’s most-loved video agency famous for our creativity, technical wizardry, and the amazing results we achieve for our clients.
About the role
We're looking for a talented Animator and Motion Graphics Designer with a creative eye and the ability to see a project through from storyboarding to asset design to the final animation. The role also involves mixing animation and visual effects with edited video, so this skill is essential.
You’ll be working in our colourful main office at the University of Nottingham’s Innovation Park (featuring inspirational fish tank and wall art). You'll join our Skeleton family, which is small enough that we all know each other's favourite songs but big enough to allow you to cultivate your own unique skillset. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be working directly with key clients, from universities to FTSE 100 companies to startups, to understand and transform their needs into beautifully appealing animation.
In short: we’re looking for an experienced, imaginative animator who enjoys working as part of a team to solve exciting & challenging client problems and create videos we’re all proud of. If that's the sort of thing that gets your heart pounding, we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll bring to the table
- At least 3 years’ experience in Adobe After Effects
- Exceptional skills in character design, rigging and animation
- Top-notch skills working in 3D with Cinema 4D
- A strong understanding of and experience with plug-ins such as Trapcode Suite and various from AEScripts.com
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills to aid in the creation/manipulation of assets
- The ability to export videos/animations in various formats and codecs
- Excellent understanding of design and typography
- Video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- The ability to illustrate and/or create storyboards
- Disciplined folder and file structure for projects
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Initiative and a tendency to be proactive
- Being well-organised and systematic, even under pressure
- Enjoying working with team-mates and customers to build long-lasting relationships
- The ability to attend client meetings and represent the business professionally
- A sense of humour is always a plus
What we're offering
- Gross salary of £26,000-£32,000 pa depending on experience
- Quarterly bonuses based on company profits
- Joint-funded workplace pension
- Full time - 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm)
- 1 hour lunch
- You may be expected to work beyond normal hours to meet deadlines
- 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday) and an additional day for every year completed with us
Extra Cool Stuff
- Team drinks twice a month
- Monthly pub lunch
- 50% off University sport/gym membership (to help counteract the above two benefits)
- Bike-to-Work scheme
- 50% off on-site parking
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Childcare vouchers
- Adorable office chocolate labrador
- Early 5pm finish on Fridays
- We have Table Tennis tournaments and they’re awesome
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to a 3 month probationary period
How to apply
Visit our Contact page and fill in the form with your details, or email us at email@example.com with the subject 'Animator / Motion Graphics Designer Job Application'. We look forward to hearing from you!