We're Hiring: Digital Marketing ManagerBy Jonathan English | 3:26 PM on July 18, 2018
We're hiring again!
Yes, the Skeleton team is hunting for a brilliant person to join our Nottingham office. We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us attract, convert and retain clients.
If you know someone perfect for the role, please share this post with them. (Details on how to apply are below.)
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE DON'T EVEN TRY!
Hi. We’re Skeleton, a video content agency that crafts creative and engaging videos for our clients. We’re a friendly, close-knit team of specialists who believe in continually learning and pushing ourselves.
We help diverse businesses & brands from all over the globe to get the most from video (think Boots, Samsung, and Airbus). Our dream is to become the UK’s most-loved video agency famous for our creativity, technical wizardry, and the amazing results we achieve for our clients.
About the role
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and help shape and execute our marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Your focus will be on attracting and converting leads into new accounts and growing existing ones by increasing the sales of film and animation projects. You will also help our clients get the most from their shiny new video content by helping it reach its audience.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Optimize the marketing funnel and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, search and social channels.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including from SEO, PPC, landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms to grow new marketing leads.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how the inbound marketing activity is converted into new customers, and continually refine this process.
- Educate the customer base in respect of the company’s products and their benefits using a range of communications including customer newsletters, customer-focused content and social media monitoring.
- Develop and refine the Skeleton marketing strategy to meet the company’s growth objectives.
- Execute the marketing strategy, focused on product adoption and overall success of existing customers.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of conversion assets.
- Propose, create and manage video ad campaigns for clients reporting back on progress
- Undertake any other duties as required to meet the objectives of the role.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Work with the production team to create video / animation content to market Skeleton
What you'll bring to the table
- A creative thinker that enjoys developing courageous ideas and turning them in to marketing gold
- A self starter that is happy using your initiative
- A team player that understands how to collaborate with others for the greater good of Skeleton
- Ability to understand audiences needs, define messaging and write compelling communications.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Confident at presenting and delivering talks in public
- At least 4 years experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Bachelor degree in marketing.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Marketing knowledge and skills across a broad mix of channels (including video)
- Extensive experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media management
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Crazy Egg)
- Experience of managing CMS systems (ideally Hubspot)
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in handling client accounts would be helpful
What we're offering
- Gross salary of £25-30k depending on experience
- Quarterly bonuses
- A personal training budget of £500 per year that will compliment your personal development plan
- Joint-funded workplace pension
- Full time - 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm)
- 1 hour lunch
- You may be expected to work beyond normal hours to meet deadlines
- 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday) and an additional day for every year completed with us
Extra Cool Stuff
- Monthly and Quarterly team activities funded by the company
- Bike-to-Work scheme
- 50% off on-site parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Adorable office chocolate labrador
- Early 5pm finish on Fridays
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to a 6 month probationary period
How to apply
Complete the application form here: APPLY NOW