We're Hiring: Freelance Producer - Fixed Term ContractBy Jonathan English | 8:51 AM on April 16, 2018
We're hiring again!
Yes, the Skeleton team is hoping to add a new and brilliant person to our ranks. We're looking for a Freelance Producer to join us in delivering outstanding customer service to our clients.
If you know someone perfect for the role, please share this post with them. (Details on how to apply are below.)
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE DON'T EVEN TRY OR WE WILL SET OLLIE ON YOU!
Keep scrolling for the job spec:
Hi. We’re Skeleton, a video production agency that crafts creative and engaging videos for our clients. We’re a friendly, close-knit team of specialists who believe in continually learning and pushing ourselves.
We help diverse businesses & brands from all over the globe to get the most from video (think Boots, Experian, and Box). Our aim is to become the UK’s most-loved B2B video agency famous for our creativity, customer service, and the amazing results we achieve for our clients.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented freelance producer with the ability to support in the production of live action and animation projects, from pre-production through to production and post-production managment.
You’ll be working in our colourful main office at the University of Nottingham’s Innovation Park (featuring inspirational fish tank and wall art).
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be supporting our broader team as we work with key clients, from universities to FTSE 100 companies to startups, helping turn their ideas into beautifully appealing videos.
In short: we’re looking for a talented, imaginative, passionate and experienced producer that is willing to work hard and where necessary learn fast. You enjoy working independently and as part of a team to solve exciting & challenging client problems.
- Create, develop and produce innovative video content for a variety of channels (client websites, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Manage and execute pre-production and production of shoots, including setup and filming.
- Manage contributors and locations
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously from concept through to execution
- Working with our internal team and freelancers, you will take the lead role in pre-production and production
What you'll bring to the table
- 5 years video production experience as a producer or multimedia project manager
- Experience in narrative development and/or production with a keen awareness of the key principles of storytelling
- Experience writing concepts, outlines, and scripts.
- Excellent time management of oneself and a team
- Highly efficient and effective organisational and project planning/management skills
- Expertise in creating and managing timelines for big and small-scale projects
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Initiative and a tendency to be proactive
- Being well-organised and systematic, even under pressure
- Enjoying working with team-mates and customers to build long-lasting relationships
- The ability to attend client meetings and represent the business professionally
- A sense of humour is always a plus ;0)
What we're offering
- 1-3 months
- TBC depending on experience
- Variable depending on project workload
- Normal hours are 9am-5.30pm
- You may be expected to work beyond normal hours to meet deadlines
How to apply
Visit our specially created APPLICATION FORM and fill in your details. We look forward to hearing from you!