[ROLE FILLED] We're Hiring: Senior Account ManagerBy Jonathan English | 2:00 PM on June 22, 2017
We're hiring again!
Yes, the Skeleton team is hoping to add a new and brilliant person to our ranks. We're looking for a Senior Account Manager to join us in delivering outstanding customer service to our clients.
If you know someone perfect for the role, please share this post with them. (Details on how to apply are below.)
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE DON'T EVEN TRY OR WE WILL SET OLLIE ON YOU!
Keep scrolling for the job spec:
Senior Account Manager
Hi. We’re Skeleton, a video production agency that crafts creative and engaging videos for our clients. We’re a friendly, close-knit team of specialists who believe in continually learning and pushing ourselves.
We help diverse businesses & brands from all over the globe to get the most from video (think Boots, Experian, and Box). Our aim is to become the UK’s most-loved B2B video agency famous for our creativity, customer service, and the amazing results we achieve for our clients.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to add value to our service offering and build deeper partnerships with our clients. But this isn’t your usual Account Manager role.
You see, we provide video services to experienced and busy marketing and communication experts. As well as being a proactive and process-driven people person, you’ll also need solid experience in the marketing world — so you can speak on the level of our clients to help and advise them.
Your major responsibility will be supporting clients to make their jobs easier and providing advice to help make video work harder for their brand. Activities will include: providing best practice video production and video marketing advice, helping clients develop and create their briefs, researching their audience and market, creating compelling stories, script writing, and helping them manage the production process (e.g. managing stakeholder scheduling, briefing, training, etc).
You’ll be working in our colourful main office at the University of Nottingham’s Innovation Park (featuring inspirational fish tank and wall art). You'll join our Skeleton family, which is small enough that we all know each other's favourite songs but big enough to allow you to cultivate your own unique skillset.
You will be the day-to-day eyes and ears of your clients. It will be your responsibility to internally and externally deliver an efficient, effective and profitable service. To manage all jobs from briefing to quoting to planning to completion. To lead a team which may include Account Executives and Account Managers.
- Ensure all clients are happy and satisfied, and resolve any issues while continuously looking for ways to deliver an improved service
- Build client relationships and help us become their go-to agency
- Create and implement a video planning service
- Build and manage our retainer-based service offering
- Create and implement a client retention and growth strategy
- Network effectively within existing client accounts to grow contacts and new business
What you'll bring to the table
- Marketing knowledge and skills across a broad mix of channels, not just video
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas and educate clients
- Excellent project management skills
- Natural ability to build trust and grow relationships
- Ability to understand audiences needs, define messaging and write compelling communications
- 5 years+ in marketing communications (with video production knowledge beneficial)
- Ideally, a CIM or IDM marketing qualification or communications-related degree
- Experience dealing with enterprise-level professionals and managing stakeholders
What we're offering
- Gross salary of £25,000-£35,000 pa depending on experience
- Quarterly bonuses based on company profits
- Joint-funded workplace pension
- Full time - 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm)
- 1 hour lunch
- You may be expected to work beyond normal hours to meet deadlines
- 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday) and an additional day for every year completed with us
Extra Cool Stuff
- Team drinks twice a month
- Monthly pub lunch
- 50% off University sport/gym membership (to help counteract the above two benefits)
- Bike-to-Work scheme
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Childcare vouchers
- Adorable office chocolate labrador
- Early 5pm finish on Fridays
- We have Table Tennis tournaments and they’re awesome
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to a 6 month probationary period
How to apply
Visit our specially created Google form and fill in your details. We look forward to hearing from you!