We're Hiring: Senior ProducerBy Jonathan English | 10:43 AM on September 24, 2018
We're hiring again!
Yes, the Skeleton team is hunting for a brilliant person to join our Nottingham office. We're looking for a Senior Producer to help us deliver outstanding customer service to our clients.
If you know someone perfect for the role, please share this post with them. (Details on how to apply are below.)
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE DON'T EVEN TRY!
Hi. We’re Skeleton, a video production agency that crafts creative and engaging videos for our clients. We’re a friendly, close-knit team of specialists who believe in continually learning and pushing ourselves.
We help diverse businesses & brands from all over the globe to get the most from video (think Boots, Experian, and Box). Our aim is to become the UK’s most-loved B2B video agency famous for our creativity, customer service, and the amazing results we achieve for our clients.
About the role
As a senior producer you will take charge of the management of live action and animation productions, as well as delegating tasks and reporting on the progress of the team.
Overseeing all types of production from simple to complex and high-end productions, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and working with a sharp eye for detail, colleagues will rely on the senior producer to plan and execute clear project schedules.
Driving processes end-to-end, this role involves encouraging the team to simplify processes in order and be more productive. Confident in decision making, the senior producer is always ready to face new challenges while striving for perfection.
This role also requires the holder to sign-off work so that only the highest quality product and service is delivered to the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing knowledgeable creative input to all projects
- Play a key role in helping pitching to clients
- Managing small and large scale live action and animation projects
- Taking productions from brief through to completion, working closely with the production team to ensure deadlines are clear and notifying the team of any key production changes.
- Devising timescales and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget
- Being client facing, with the ability to provide an outstanding service, delivering to clients budgets whilst meeting our own
- Liaising with producers, directors, cinematographers, editors and animators etc to ensure all jobs are delivered to a high standard, correctly and on-time.
- Managing shoots, planning schedules and hiring in freelancers where necessary.
- Maintaining budgets and ensuring all financial documents are created and updated raised and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Structuring projects and devising efficient processes
- Signing-off work and checking it is of the highest quality
- Where necessary leading live action interviews whilst listening for the edit and completing edit notes
- Responsible for booking equipment for shoots and securing all necessary legal permissions
What you'll bring to the table
- Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients even under pressure
- Significant industry experience including experience in pitching and sales
- A full knowledge of digital production processes
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- A proven track record in fast paced environments
- The ability to lead and inspire a team to deliver high quality work we are proud of whilst balancing the competing demands of all involved parties, both agency and client
- Listen with an open mind, seeking to understand before reacting
- Understand how to identify and manage risks within a project
- Not shy away from hard and potentially unpopular decisions
- Seek to solve problems in a positive way, exploring alternative solutions and clearly communicate the pros and cons of different approaches
- Understanding that you are the owner of a project, that you are responsible for making sure that the project is solving the right problem in the right way and you’re strong enough to defend that position
- A proactive approach to new creative opportunities
- Have good negotiation skills
- Be numerate, you understand that Excel is your friend and a power tool
- An eye for both quality and profit
- Excellent project management skills
- Natural ability to build trust and grow relationships
- Ability to understand audiences needs, define messaging and write compelling communications
- 4 years+ corporate production experience
- Significant experience dealing with enterprise-level professionals and managing stakeholders
What we're offering
- Salary dependent on experience
- Quarterly bonuses based on company profits
- Joint-funded workplace pension
- Full time - 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm)
- 1 hour lunch
- You may be expected to work beyond normal hours to meet deadlines
- 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday) and an additional day for every year completed with us
Extra Cool Stuff
- Subsidised team drinks once a month
- Bike-to-Work scheme
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Childcare vouchers
- Early 5pm finish on Fridays
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to a 6 month probationary period
How to apply
Think this could be you? Please visit our online application form and fill in your details. We look forward to hearing from you!